Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader
The Intel RSP H1000 is a fixed EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader that provides performance, accuracy, and reliability at an affordable price-point. Designed for retail, hospital, industrial, quick-service restaurants, and warehouse management applications, the RSP H1000 is manufactured to support up to four reverse-SMA RF ports for connecting up to four UHF RFID external antennas on the front panel. Equipped with Power over the Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities, this device reads more than 600 tags per second.
Data Sheet — Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
The Intel RSP H1000 is an affordable, easy-to-install, RFID reader designed to work stand-alone, or in a network of additional readers as part of an Internet-of-Things (IoT) system where computing power is pushed out to the edge devices.
- Fixed EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader.
- Ease of installation and deployment.
- Four external, reverse SMA RF ports.
- Robust, real-time inventory management.
- Single tri-color LED visual indicators.
- Brings digital convenience and intelligence to brick-and-mortar retail environments.
- Collects accurate, always-on inventory information in near-real time to drive improvements to your business needs.
- Provides scalability, security, and real-time analytics.
- Designed to be mounted under a table or flush mounted to a wall or cabinet and hidden from view.
- Built with the ability to provide temperature and humidity alerts of the reader.
- Common applications: retail, quick-service restaurants, health care, manufacturing, convenience stores, supply chain, warehouse management, and inventory/asset management.
The following additional hardware components MUST be used in conjunction with your Intel RSP H1000 RFID Reader.
- External antennas
- RP-SMA Male antenna cables or RP-TNC Female Adapter
- General edge computer (PC with an operating system)
- Linux operating system is recommended for large-scale deployments
- Intel RSP software toolkit is Windows compatible
Our Intel RSP H1000 UHF RFID Development Kit contains ALL of the required hardware components you need to begin reading UHF RFID tags. Visit Intel RSP H1000 UHF RFID Development Kit today or contact us for more information.