Identix miniPad SMA USB RFID Reader (2-Port)
The Identix MiniPad SMA is a compact, low-cost UHF RFID USB reader with two RF antenna ports with SMA connectors. It delivers maximum RF power of +23dBm, which allows reading distances greater than 4.5 meters, depending on the type of tag and antenna used. The Identix MiniPad SMA can be used as a module / component for integration into RFID enabled products and solutions since it is easily connected and controlled by microcontrollers and lowcost IoT oriented platforms like Raspberry PI, Arduino, BeagleBone, and others.
The Identix miniPad SMA can operate in "keyboard wedge mode" (USB keyboard emulation via HID), which facilitates integration with software applications prepared for use with barcode readers. When operating in "HID" mode, miniPad® SMA can be configured for automatic decoding of RFID tags EPC memory data in SGTIN96 format to UPC / EAN-13 barcode format. With easy integration, simplicity, robustness and low cost, the miniPad® SMA is the ideal device for use in different applications and environments: retail, industry, healthcare, libraries and others.
Data Sheet — Identix miniPad SMA USB RFID Reader (2-Port)
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Identix miniPad SMA USB RFID Reader (2-Port) Unit
- Protective Film
- Charging Communication Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Plate
Why buy this reader?
Delivering a maximum RF power of +23dBM, the Identix miniPad SMA is a cost-effective UHF RFID USB reader with two SMA female antenna connectors ideally suited for retail, industry, healthcare, and library applications.
- Mini USB UHF RFID reader with two RF ports for external antennas.
- USB 2.0 port for communications and power.
- Integrated UHF RFID Reader/Encoder.
- UHF module with maximum software configurable transmit power of +23 dBm.
- Equipped with 3 operating modes: HID keyboard wedge, RAW mode, and Transparent Mode.
- Can operate in “keyboard wedge” (keyboard emulation) mode, which enables easy integration to software applications designed to work with barcode scanners.