Geoforce GPS - GT0 Compact Asset Tracker
Satellite-based GPS equipment tracking has been around for years, but for many equipment types, previous hardware options were too big or expensive. With its compact size and tough build, the Geoforce GPS - GT0 Compact Asset Tracker is ideal for all types of field equipment and shipping containers. The device, paired with Geoforce’s Track and Trace web-based software, helps minimize lost revenue, recover lost and misplaced equipment, reduce underutilized equipment, verify billing, and efficiently retrieve and manage inventory.
Data Sheet — Geoforce GPS - GT0 Compact Asset Tracker
Product Overview — Geoforce Track and Trace Software
- Geoforce GPS - GT0 Compact Asset Tracker Unit [One Time Cost, $169]
- Device Activation [One Time Cost, $35]
- 12 Month Subscription to Geoforce Track and Trace Software with Daily Reporting (reporting frequency depending on selection above) [Automatic annual renewal, cost detailed below]
- 12 Month Subscription with 1 Message Daily [Annual Cost, $191]
- 12 Month Subscription with 2 Messages Daily [Annual Cost, $216]
Why buy this tag?
The Geoforce GPS - GT0 Compact Asset Tracker is the world's smallest industrial-grade GPS satellite tracking device ideally suited for all types of field equipment and shipping container applications.
- World's smallest industrial-grade GPS satellite tracker.
- Optional mounting bezel for added protection and ease of install.
- IP 68 rated (weatherproof).
- Hermetically-sealed construction for high reliability.
- Requires no user based maintenance.
- Powerful omni-directional antenna for flexible asset placement.
- Designed to fit on small, remote assets.
- Multiple reporting modes available: scheduled/interval reporting, time interval based reporting, and GPS based motion reporting.
- Fast slap and track deployment.
- Unique QR coding for mobile scanning of product information.
- 100% satellite-based communications for visibility in remote locations.
- Worldwide communication without complex data roaming agreements.
- Fast deployment anywhere with no additional infrastructure.
- Support for wireless configuration and sensor inputs via Bluetooth 4.0
- Track and trace: containers, rail cars, roll-offs, trailer chassis, trailers, cargo units, bulk containers, waste disposal bins, and more.
- Long battery life:
- An estimated 5 to 8 years with 1 transmit per day
- An estimated 3 to 6 years with 2 transmits per day
Automatic Renewal Service: After your included 12 month subscription period, and again after any subsequent period, your Geoforce Track and Trace Software subscription service will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, unless cancelled by you. Contact us today if you want to change or terminate your Geoforce Track and Trace Software subscription. Otherwise, you will be invoiced for your continued use.