Confidex Pulp Bale RFID Label
Manufactured with water soluble adhesive, Confidex Pulp Bale RFID Labels a high-quality labels specifically designed for pulp bale tagging applications. These labels meet the unique requirements of the manufacturing processes in the pulp and paper industry. The label material composition is such that it can be left on the pulp bale for further processing. Proven to be effective and reliable, Pulp Bale Labels enables cost reduction through minimized buffer inventories and increased inventory turnover. Confidex Pulp Bale Labels are compliant with Directives 80/590/EEC and 89/109/EEC. They are also compliant with FDA 21 CFR Ch. 1 § 176.170 (April 2018 Edition).
Data Sheet — Confidex Pulp Bale RFID Label
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Designed to generate savings in material flow management, the Confidex Pulp Bale RFID Label offers an efficient and reliable way to track goods or pulp units.
- Manufactured with the Impinj Monza R6 integrated circuit.
- Provides reliable pulp bale tracking throughout logistics chain.
- Offers automatic error-control of shipments.
- Real-time, global inventory statuses.
- Improved pulp bale stock optimization.
- Designed for material flow management.
- Offers increased visibility of goods within a supply chain.