Alien F800 UHF RFID Development Kit
Alien® ALR-F800 is a best in class, self-optimizing Enterprise class reader that enables users to deploy best-in-class EPC Gen 2 RFID solutions for retail, supply chain, manufacturing, mobile asset tracking and asset management applications. Featuring a new fifth-generation reader architecture that intelligently adapts and configures based on its environment, the ALR-F800 provides the industry’s best Power over Ethernet (PoE) transmit power and performance.The ALR-F800 reader’s discrete architecture offers substantial improvements in function and performance over existing products in the market, enabling new levels of flexibility for system enhancements and future proofing. The improvements include industry standard MicroSD and USB slots for adding memory and additional capabilities such as cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The F800 can accommodate large chunks of code, or entire applications loaded directly on the reader.
Data Sheet — Alien F800 UHF RFID Reader
Data Sheet — Alien ALR-8697 RFID Antenna
- Alien F800 RFID Reader Unit (Country/region specific)
- One ALR-8697 Antenna
- PoE Injector
- Power Cable for PoE Injector/Reader
- Two Ethernet Cables
- USB Cable (Type B to A)
- l/O Mating Connector
- DC Power Supply Unit
- Serial Cable
- One 20ft Antenna Cable
- Tag Sample Pack
- Micro-SD Card
- VESA Mounting Bracket
- Black Carry Case with Foam Inserts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Access to the Alien SDK
Why buy this development kit?
The ALR-F800 introduces a paradigm shift in RFID reader practicality. The reader provides the highest transmit power of any reader when operating from Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) power yet offers seamless switching between DC power and PoE power. This Development Kit includes everything you need to get started reading and writing RFID tags.
- Industry standards I/O and firmware personality.
- Automatic inventory optimization.
- Plug and play with the ALR-9900+, the ALR-9650, and the ALR-9680.
- Load code and applications directly on the reader.
- High read rates for demanding applications.
- Easy RFID software integration.
- Antenna reflection cancellation optimization.
Due to country specific regulations, power supplies must be obtained locally for Argentina, Japan, and South Korea.